Sunday, January 22, 2012

Natural Hair Inspiration for Teens--Solange Knowles

Sometimes when i wake up with hair like a crazed lioness and look in the mirror i regret keeping my natural hair. Some days i just want to cut it. Other days, I wish i could burn it to high heaven so that it could be straight and manageable. But then I think of how some people with straight hair long for my curly-kinks, and how girls who don there beyonce-curls-weave wish their hair, under their extensions, was just like mine. But it isn't always that easy and sometimes I draw my inspiration and encouragement from other Naturals and celebs with natural hair too. This time I choose Solange Knowles, the famous singer Beyonce's little sister.
 When she first went natural and had her cute little fro (TWA) every paparazzi and online blogs hated on her natural hair calling it "ugly" or saying "she now looks funny." I know for me I had ultra respect and love for her. Especially since she didn't care what anybody had to say and rocked her natural hair, always keeping it fierce! Now her hair is a lot longer and even more beautiful then it was, and I know a lot of people still hatin on her lol.
Nonetheless for all you natural teens out there, know that there is always inspiration to keep those sexy natural locks and don them with pride!!


No comments:

Post a Comment