Saturday, January 21, 2012

Conditioner Only Method "Doodles" REVIEW

Because it's a new year I want to try different things with my hair. A couple of weeks ago I was searching on the web for something new to do for my hair.  I found a site, tightlycurly.com, and Teri LaFlesh (the owner of the site) shares her method for defining your curls with conditioner . First I want to just say that it really works!! My hair was soft and manageable, and i got compliments all day every day. Somebody even said it looked like weave!! (I thought that was funny)
However I couldn't smooth down my curls like she did because I have like a 3c-4b type hair pattern and my hair just would not curl up like hers. But I did try the doodles, and my hair came out wonderfully.


My doodles looked even better when I braided my hair at night ( 2 braids for each four sections of my hair). I will definently try doodles again!!! Thanx Ms. Teri LaFlesh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment