Thursday, January 1, 2015

Keeping Definition of Your Twist Out- Second Day Hair


This blog post has been brought to you by Urban Prestige, your go to online boutique for fashionable accessories to compliment your natural hair and unique style. You can check out the store here



It is the day after New Years Eve and I did not feel like doing anything! In fact I just slept with my hair in a bonnet and called it a night. I woke up with my hair like this and thought I would share how i maintained the style. 

Like I mentioned before I put a bonnet over my hair, without re-twisting or doing the pineapple method, and went to sleep. Now if I wanted to elongate my curls I would re-twist the hair, but because this is day two, I do not have to worry about that!



To maintain the style for a week, I re-twist my hair every three days, doing minor detangling and adding oil. I used Eco Styler Gel and Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner initial to set my hair, You can find out how I got the best twist out here and to decrease the chance of product build up (caking white stuff that looks) I do not reply them. I wash on day 7 using Aussie Moist. However I am trying out shea moisture products, so I will have a review on them soon!

How do you refresh your twist outs? Let me know in the comment section below! <3


Bryanna Greene (Owner)
Urban Prestige




2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL twist out chica! What a simple way to maintain it! I'm sure that my hair would be flat in random places because I sleep all kinds of crazy. LOL.

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair gets flat too! I just shake it out! lol thank you for stopping by <3

      Delete