Sunday, May 25, 2014

Michelle Williams Is That You?






Here lately I have been missing the girl groups that I grew up on as a kid. For instance, Cheetah Girls (don't judge me!!), Danity Kane, and Destiny's Child. However, Recently Danity Kane came back together and that is so exciting! I can't wait to here more of their songs, I love them so much!!


Enough of fan girl-ling lol , Destin'ys Child will not be getting together, however all of the past members (Beyonce, Michelle, and Kelly) have recently put out a song together!?

Watch the Video Here:

The song is one of the Singles put out by Michelle Williams in her new (well not really new) career as a gospel vocalist. The name of the song is "Say Yes" featuring a gospel theme merged with a catchy African downbeat. The girls come together to sing about Jesus, I love it!

 Nonetheless, it's exciting to see that one of the members who didn't really get a lot of the attention in the Destiny's Child days is getting all the shine, or at least I feel like she is. Does that mean that we should expect  more songs of them together? Possibly a comeback tour? Or am I getting my hopes up to high? hmmmmmm let me know in the comments!!


XOXO,
Urban Prestige

No comments:

Post a Comment